Life at Draya
At dravya, we’re reinventing the foundations of problem solving, in a architectural space that offers the comfort and mindspace to reach your full potential.
Segregated team spaces
We dislike chaos of cubicles and open floor plans as much as you do. We leave the room to you and your team, literally.
Life away from machines
Enjoying time away from your desk is key to happiness in the workplace. Our office is equipped with a dedicated drinks lounge, and a cafeteria where you can unwind from time to time.
Dravya is on a constant lookout for aspirants who have unique abilities and are out of box thinkers to match the dynamic, fast paced domains. As an R&D collective we always strive to onboard individuals who are self-motivated, have excellent calibre and take pride in taking initiatives to mutually grow with our company. In order to achieve par excellence in the quality of our work, Dravya provides an excellent working environment, a world class team oriented atmosphere, global mindset, with an extreme sense of responsibility and optimism in what we do. If you possess these qualities, then join us in creating the future and shaping the global landscape.
You will combine your strong graphic design acumen with your planning and management skills. Managing your workload and that of your team to ensure the right projects and tasks are prioritised.
- Construct brand and creative strategies, including the setting of the style guides, brand guidelines and brand vision working with stakeholders across the business
- Creation of video, animation and rich media content
- Manage the workload and workflow of design requests for the design team
- Present the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximising all opportunities for growth
A strong portfolio is what we are really looking for.
- Highly competitive salary
- Free Asus Zephyrus or Apple Laptops
- Pension plan
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity leave
- Shared parental leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Two way air travel tickets within India every 6 months for you +1
- Access to outstanding learning materials and courses
- All the latest tech you need
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Huge range of healthy (and not so healthy) Breakfast and Lunch.
- A talented & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where we encourage learning and progress
UI / UX Designer
details coming soon
details coming soon
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org